Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope that everyone is having a happy and joyous holiday with their loved ones. For us in the beachmouse house it was just a regular day that just happened to have the Disney Christmas parade. We decided that we're not going to do the tree or presents until my husband comes home on leave.  And just to let you all know, I did record the parade so that we could watch it again during our Christmas celebration. It just isn't Christmas without the parade!!!

I honestly have to say that this year I wasn't in the holiday spirit at all. A series of awesome events yesterday on facebook changed all of that. I'm in a group on Facebook called SparkleSkirt Princesses. What had started as one woman paying it forward giving away a skirt that she was no longer using, turned into a day full of random acts of kindness (and sparkle). Seeing the kindness and generosity of these women definitely helped to put me in a better holiday mood.


Merry Christmas everyone!!!

love the beachmouse family

No comments:

Post a Comment